The Wanderlust Dress is designed for stretch knit fabrics & features a selection of necklines, sleeves & dress lengths.
The bodice section is designed to fit the upper body firmly but comfortably & includes a centre back seam, allowing you to further shape the dress to suit your body if required.
With 4 lengths to choose from, the skirt section flares out in a wide & flattering A-line silhouette, from the hip bone to the hemline.
The slimline sleeve comes in three lengths & there are two flared sleeves with a softer, more relaxed fit, making it an all season pattern.
- Designed to be sewn in a variety of stretch knit fabrics
- Size AU6-22 (US2-18)
- Click here for size chart
- Click here to view the line drawings
- Banded neckline
- Fit & flare silhouette
- Fitted upper body (firm but not tight)
- Shaped through the waist
- Shaped centre back seam for a better fit
- Slimline or flared sleeves
- Mashable with other patterns (see below)
OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- 3 Necklines - scoop, high scoop or crew
- 3 Slimline sleeve lengths - short, 3/4 & long
- 2 Flared sleeve lengths - short & 1/2
- 4 Dress lengths - short, knee length, midi & maxi
To further personalise the fit of your dress we have included,
- Full or small bust adjustment instructions.
- Bodice length adjustment (also called the mummy tummy adjustment)
- Sway back adjustments.
The Wanderlust mashes with the following patterns (click on the link to see more):
- Click here for fabric requirements
- 4-way stretch fabric with 50-100% horizontal stretch & a minimum of 25% vertical stretch.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Suitable fabrics include ITY, cotton elastane, poly elastane, poly jersey, swimwear fabric, ponte, rayon elastane, rayon bamboo elastane, stretch lace, stretch velour (stretch velvet), double brushd polyester.
- PAPER FORMATS: A4, Letter, A0 Copyshop
- LAYERED: No
- PRINT IN: Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- FABRIC TYPE: 4-way stretch knits
- SIZE RANGE: AU6-22 (US2-18)
- SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner
CURRENCY AT CHECKOUT: Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. You won't be paying extra. It's the same amount as originally listed for your currency/country, just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to. Your chosen bank or Paypal will convert it.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital PDF pattern. Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.