Unisex Apron - Ladies, Mens & Kids PDF PATTERN
Unisex Apron Sewing Pattern - Designed for men, women & kids
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
* only one coupon code can be used per order
- Pleated Double Ruffle Apron
- Plain Essential Apron
- Chef's Hat with elastic back for an easy fit
- Ladies: Double Ruffle Apron
- Ladies & Mens: Plain Essential Apron
- 2 lengths
- Pockets: choose from Curved or Rectangular.
- Traditional Ties
- Other ideas to help you get creative with your Apron.
- 2 more options for making your Chef’s Hat
- PLUS you will also receive a tutorial outlining how to cut, join, make & attach custom made binding.
- Extra Tutorial #1: How to make your own custom binding.
- Extra Tutorial #2: How to attach binding.
|KIDS||size 2-4||size 5-7||size 8-10||size 11-14|
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
The following table outlines fabric requirements based on 110cm (44") fabric.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.