Exhale Top & Dress Sewing Pattern
Women's Top, Hilo & Dress PDF Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
Here at PE we love a relaxed look that you can wear and love every single day and the Exhale certainly has you covered.
Whether you want to Netflix and chill in a long sleeve sweater knit top or beat the heat of summer in a sleeveless dress, there is a style option for everything.
- 4 Necklines: Rounded high, mid & low. V-neck.
- 4 Sleeve Options: Sleeveless, Short Sleeve, 1/2 & Long Sleeve.
- 2 Top Designs: Short & Long.
- 3 Hilo Top Designs : Top, Midi & Maxi.
- Dress: Knee Length Gorgeousness with Optional Tie Belt.
- Mashable with other PE Patterns (see below).
- Designed for stretch knit fabrics.
- Sizes AU6-24 (=US2-20).
- See size & fit chart here.
- Fast & Easy to Sew.
- Includes pattern hacks & mashes for you to explore.
- Click here for our sketches.
- Layered print-at-home pdf pattern.
- Layered copy shop pdf pattern.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- Be You Tee : Cowl & Funnel Necks.
- Allure Bell Sleeve Top : Bell Sleeves.
- True Romance Bishop Sleeve Top : Bishop Sleeves.
- Starstruck Side Tie Top : Bishop or Flounce Sleeve.
- Wanderlust Fit & Flare Dress : Flounce Sleeves.
- PLUS Sew our Maxi Dress Pattern Hack outlined in the tutorial.
- 4-way stretch knit fabric with fluidity & drape.
- 25%+ horizontal stretch. Minimum 10% vertical stretch.
- To learn more about stretch factor, click here.
- Click here for our fabric requirements chart.
ITY, Poly Jerseys, Viscose Elastane, Rayon Elastane, Modal Elastane, Bamboo Elastane, Double Brushed Poly, Single Brushed Poly, Merino Wool Knit, Stretch Lace, Sweater Knit, Hacci, Slub Knit, Scuba (avoid stiff), Liverpool, Cotton Elastane (avoid performance or stiff CL).
KEEP IN MIND: A heavier fabric with more body (eg. Cotton Elastane, Liverpool or Scuba) won’t drape over the body & will sit differently to a fluid fabric (eg. Rayon or Modal).
CURRENCY AT CHECKOUT: Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. You won't be paying extra. It's the same amount as originally listed for your currency/country, just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to. Your chosen bank or Paypal will convert it.
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.