In My Stride Flounce Skirt
Ladies Flounce Skirt PDF Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
STRUT YOUR STUFF!
COFFEE IN ONE HAND, CONFIDENCE IN THE OTHER.
2 LENGTHS x 3 HEMLINES TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Knee length or Midi skirt base.
- Straight Cut Hemline
- Subtle Hilo Hemline
- Dramatic Hilo Hemline
3 FABULOUS FLOUNCES TO FINISH YOUR LOOK:
- Sweet Ruffle - a pretty little short flounce.
- Classic Flounce - a gorgeous subtle flare.
- Va-Va-Voom Flounce - a gloriously full flare.
- Designed for 4-way stretch knit fabrics.
- Size (AU) 6-24 = US 2-20
- Gorgeously curved.
- Form fitting over hips, butt & tummy.
- Gently tapered.
- Easy turned back elastic waist or yoga-style waistband.
- Sits comfortably & looks the most flattering worn on the natural waist to create an elongated silhouette.
- Super comfy & perfect for layering.
- Fast & easy to sew.
- Digital PDF pattern.
- Layered print at home pattern.
- Large format copy shop pattern (A0).
- Full colour instructions.
- Beginner Friendly.
- Click HERE for size chart.
- AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20).
- Hip/Seat Measurements 85-135cm (33-53").
- Measure 20cm (8") down from the natural waist.
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- See 'Size & Fit' section in pattern for more detailed outline.
FABRIC AND TRIMS
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: 4-way stretch fabric (with elastane/lycra/spandex).
STRETCH FACTOR: 40-75% horizontal stretch & a minimum of 10% vertical stretch. For horizontal stretch that is less than 40%, I recommend sizing up for a comfortable fit.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Swimwear/leggings spandex, cotton lycra, poly elastane, bamboo elastane, rayon elastane, ponte, merino wool jersey, double brushed poly (DBP), single brushed poly, liverpool, scuba, stretch velvet, french terry.
FABRIC METERAGE/YARDAGE: Click HERE for fabric requirements tables.
TRIMS: 40mm (1.5") elastic. Waist + 1cm (3/8").
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS
THE PDF PATTERNS:
- Digital PDF pattern pages to print at home with size layers.
- Large format PDF pattern file also with size layers (full colour with dashed lines for colour or b/w printing).
- Open & print in Adobe Reader.
- Click HERE for a step-by-step guide on accessing, downloading & printing your Pattern Emporium PDF patterns.
- If you're unsure what layers are & how to use them, see our step by step guide HERE.
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Beginner Friendly
- Tips & Tricks
- Size & Fit Guide
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. But please don't worry, it's the same amount just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to.
Simply put: it will be paid into Pattern Emporium's account in AUD (Australian Dollars) but will come out of your account in the currency of your bank. So if you're in the US, in USD.
TAKE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF TO WIN:
Once you've sewn your new style, we'd love to see it in the Pattern Emporium Facebook Group.
We even have a special tag #peselfiequeen where you can go in the draw to win a free pattern. All you need to do is take a photo of yourself in your new PE sew, add the #peselfiequeen tag & share it in the PE group.
HELP & ADVICE: Our Facebook group is set up for you to share your PE sews & if you need any help along the way: from choosing fabric to helpful tips & advice.