Like A Boss Batwing Top
Like A Boss Batwing Top
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
Bundle 2 patterns & use coupon code PEBUNDLE2 for a 10% discount at checkout.
Bundle 3 or more patterns & use coupon code PEBUNDLE3 for a 15% discount at checkout.
EASY TO WEAR : MAXIMUM IMPACT
The Batwing Top is an easy to wear style with maximum impact.
It’s the perfect combination of a relaxed fit bodice with a flattering fitted hip line for a look that is both feminine & chic.
Its soft silhouette lends itself to your favourite drapey, modern knit fabrics.
✔️Short or long sleeve.
✔️Neckline 1: high rounded neck.
✔️Neckline 2: low rounded neck.
✔️Neckline 3: relaxed, low v-neck.
✔️Cut 2 fronts for an off-the-shoulder style.
✔️ Easy fit.
✔️Regular & tall cutting lines.
✔️Designed for drapey stretch knit fabrics.
✔️Size range: AU6-22.
✔️Fast & easy to sew.
✔️ The body is relaxed & easy. The hemline sits comfortably (not loose) across the hips.
✔️ At it’s full length, it sits quite long & fitted.
✔️ Best worn raised up a little so that it creates gentle folds (rouching) around the hemline at the hips.
The following patterns team back perfectly with the Like A Boss Batwing. You will find these & more listed on the Ladies Collection Page.
✔️ Knit Skirts: Heartlight, Starlight & Symphony Skirts.
✔️ Woven Skirts: Tiered Maxi Skirt, Chelsea Skirt, Get Zipped.
✔️ Knit Pants: Urban Flair Pants (Wide Leg, Flares & Tapered Leg) & Foxy Legs.
✔️ Woven Pants & Shorts: Coco Wide Leg Pants, Harem Pants, Getaway Shorts, Swing Shorts & Hepburns Shorts.
- AU 6-22 (Approximately US 2-18)
- Upper bust measurement 77-115cm (30-45")
- Click HERE for our body measurement chart.
- Use your upper bust measurement to determine your size for this pattern.
- Measuring bra-less is best & over SKIN not clothing.
- See pattern for more detailed outline of size & fit.
LIKE A BOSS BATWING TOP : SHORT SLEEVES
LIKE A BOSS BATWING TEE : LONG SLEEVES
LIKE A BOSS V-NECK
FABRIC AND TRIMS
- 4-way stretch fabric
- 30-100% horizontal stretch
- A minimum of 10% vertical stretch is best
- Click HERE for the fabric estimate table
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS
THE PDF PATTERNS:
- PDF pattern pages to print at home with size layers
- Large format AO PDF pattern file also with size layers (full colour with dashed lines for colour or b/w printing).
- If you're unsure what layers are & how to use them, see our step by step guide here.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader. No scaling.
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Beginner Friendly
- Tips & Tricks
- Size & Fit Guide
- Custom Sizing Guide
- Extra 'Customising for your best fit' pages
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Fabric & Trim Guide
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
- Styling Tips from Mel Hall
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. But please don't worry, it's the same amount just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to.
Simply put: it will be paid into Pattern Emporium's account in AUD (Australian Dollars) but will come out of your account in the currency of your bank. So if you're in the US, in USD.