Crush on Me Tee & Dress
Ladies PDF Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
The Crush On Me Tee is going to be your new best friend. Oversized to perfection with just the right amount of slouch and some subtle shaping to have you looking feminine, relaxed and cool as a cucumber!
- Tee, Tunic & Dress
- Scoop & Boat Neck
- Hi-lo or even hem
- Plain or pleat detail back.
- Size XXS-XL. See chart here.
- PAPER FORMATS: A4, Letter, A0 Copyshop
- LAYERED: Yes (both)
- PRINT IN: Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- FABRIC TYPE: 4-way stretch knits
- SIZE RANGE: XXS-XL.
- SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner
- Designed for stretch knit fabrics.
- Click here for our fabric requirements chart.
You will find a more detailed outline on page 8 of the tutorial.
The best fabrics to use are knits with drape & fluidity in both 2-way & 4-way knits. Options include rayon elastane jersey, polyester spandex, poly/rayon spandex, ITY jersey, wool jersey, rayon/bamboo elastane knit, rayon jersey, Boo! spandex. See the pattern for more details.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN CHOOSING YOUR FABRICS:
- The arm & neck bands fabric MUST have elastane content or they will stretch out of shape.
- COTTON LYCRA IS NOT SUITABLE for the main part of this top but is suitable for the arm & neck bands because it tends to make an oversized garment look bulky.