Getaway Shorts Sewing Pattern
Ladies Getaway Pull on Shorts PDF Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
The Ladies Getaway Shorts sewing pattern is an easy fit, pull on shorts with lots of extra features you can add if you like to get creative. They are fast & easy to make and flattering to lots of shapes and sizes.
NOVEMBER 2019 UPDATE:
- NEW (AU) Size 24 added.
- NEW tutorial layout.
- NEW layered A0 pattern.
- NEW stretch knit waistband pattern hack.
- NEW easy fold over waist PJ hack.
FEATURES & EXTRAS TO CHOOSE FROM: Click here for sketch
- 3 leg lengths
- 3 Waistbands - Topstitched, Enclosed & Covered (covering various widths of elastic from 20-38mm (3/4-1.5").
- Mid or low-rise Waistline
- Front Pockets
- Back Pockets
- Side Leg Tab
- Mock Drawstring
- Lace Trim
SKILL LEVEL: Easy (Seriously, you can do it!!)
- This is a digital PDF sewing pattern.
- Open & print pattern in Adobe Reader
- Print at Home pattern (with layers)
- Plus Large Format A0 Copy Short pattern (with layers)
- AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20)
- Measure 20cm (8") down from natural waist (Hip/Seat Measurement 85-135cm (33-53")
- Use your hip/seat measurement to determine your size for this pattern.
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- Click here for more details or see the pattern for more detailed outline of size & fit.
FABRIC & TRIMS:
This pattern is designed for woven fabrics. You will need fabric, thread to match, interfacing & trims as outlined below.
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS
THE PDF PATTERNS:
- PDF pattern pages to print at home with size layers
- Large format PDF pattern file also with size layers (full colour with dashed lines for colour or b/w printing).
- If you're unsure what layers are & how to use them, see our step by step guide here.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader. No scaling.
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Beginner Friendly
- Tips & Tricks
- Size & Fit Guide
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Fabric & Trim Guide
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. But please don't worry, it's the same amount just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to.
Simply put: it will be paid into Pattern Emporium's account in AUD (Australian Dollars) but will come out of your account in the currency of your bank. So if you're in the US, in USD.
Click here to visit the Pattern Emporium Support Group.
Once you've sewn your shorts, we'd love to see it in the Pattern Emporium Facebook Group. And if you need any help along the way, from choosing fabric to little tips, head straight there.