Friday Feels Tube Skirt
Ladies Tube Skirt Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
YOU GOT THOSE FRIDAY FEELS!
The Friday Feels Tube Skirt is here & it’s ready to rock your wardrobe.
It’s the last day of the working week & the promise of the weekend has you itching with excitement! You got those Friday feels baby!
So you need a skirt that sews up quick and can do it all...from coffee date to the office then out for drinkies for party season...who knows where the day will take you!
Want this skirt for FREE? Become a member of our fantastic Facebook Group here to get the coupon code. This code is exclusively for group members only. You'll find it under Announcements.
- Designed for 4-way stretch knit fabrics.
- Size (AU) 6-22 = US 2-18
- Gorgeously curved.
- Form fitting over hips, butt & tummy.
- Gently tapered at the hem.
- Easy Turned Back Elastic Waist, hidden from view.
- Sits comfortably & looks the most flattering worn on the natural waist to create an elongated silhouette.
- Super comfy & perfect for layering.
- Uses less than 70cm (27") of fabric.
- Fast & easy to sew : with only two pattern pieces.
- Digital PDF pattern.
- Layered print at home pattern.
- Large format copy shop pattern (A1).
- Full colour instructions.
- Beginner Friendly.
- AU 6-22 (Approximately US 2-18)
- Measure 20cm (8") down from natural waist (Hip/Seat Measurement 85-130cm (33-51")
- Use your hip/seat measurement to determine your size for this pattern.
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- See pattern for more detailed outline of size & fit.
VIDEO: Watch our Friday Feels style video here. (YouTube)
FABRIC AND TRIMS
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: 4-way stretch fabric (with elastane/lycra/spandex).
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Swimwear/leggings spandex, cotton lycra, poly elastane, bamboo elastane, rayon elastane, ponte, merino wool jersey, double brushed poly (DBP), single brushed poly, liverpool, scuba, stretch velvet, french terry.
FABRIC METERAGE/YARDAGE: 0.7m or 3/4 yard for all sizes.
TRIMS: 40mm (1.5") elastic. Waist + 1cm (3/8").
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS
THE PDF PATTERNS:
- PDF pattern pages to print at home with size layers
- Large format PDF pattern file also with size layers (full colour with dashed lines for colour or b/w printing).
- If you're unsure what layers are & how to use them, see our step by step guide here.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader. No scaling.
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Beginner Friendly
- Tips & Tricks
- Size & Fit Guide
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Fabric & Trim Guide
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. But please don't worry, it's the same amount just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to.
Simply put: it will be paid into Pattern Emporium's account in AUD (Australian Dollars) but will come out of your account in the currency of your bank. So if you're in the US, in USD.
Click here to visit the Pattern Emporium Support Group.
Once you've sewn your skirt, we'd love to see it in the Pattern Emporium Facebook Group. And if you need any help along the way, from choosing fabric to little tips, head straight there.