Little Miss Symphony Skirt
Girls Fit & Flare Symphony Skirt
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
The Little Miss version of the Symphony Skirt is for mini fashionistas who like to dance to their own tune.
Designed for stretch knit fabrics, its panelled style is fitted from waist to hip & flared from hip to hem with your choice of either a subtle flare, or a flare that crescendos into a full circle skirt.
It can be fun & playful or demure & polished, making it the perfect addition to any little Miss’s wardrobe ensemble.
- Sizes 3-14
- 2 Skirt Styles : Flip (Flared) & Twirl (Full Circle)
- Knee Length
- 2 Waistband Styles : Hidden & Decorative Elastic
- 8 Shaped Panels
- Flared from Hip to Hem.
- Play Tested.
- Customisation instructions to make her own perfect size/length.
- Its soft silhouette lends itself to your favourite knit fabrics.
- Fast & easy to sew.
TWIRL SKIRT (FULL CIRCLE HEMLINE)
Scroll through loads more photos above.
- AU 3-14
- Hip/Seat measurement 56-92cm (22-36")
- Click HERE for our body measurement chart.
- Use her hip/seat measurement to determine your size for this pattern.
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- See pattern for more detailed outline of sit & fit.
FABRIC AND TRIMS
- 4-way stretch fabric
- 50-100% horizontal stretch
- A minimum or 10% vertical stretch is best
- Click HERE for the fabric requirements table.
- Hidden Elastic Option: 25mm (1”) elastic
- Exposed Elastic Option: 25-38mm (1-1.5”) Coloured Plush or Decorative Elastic
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS
THE PDF PATTERNS:
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Beginner Friendly
- Tips & Tricks
- Size & Fit Guide
- Custom Sizing Guide
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Fabric & Trim Guide
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. But please don't worry, it's the same amount just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to.
Simply put: it will be paid into Pattern Emporium's account in AUD (Australian Dollars) but will come out of your account in the currency of your bank. So if you're in the US, in USD.