Make It Happen Hilo Top
Mini, Midi & Maxi High Low Top
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
THOSE SPECIAL FEELS EVERY SINGLE DAY
Let your Make-It-Happen Hilo unleash your inner fashionista with it’s eyecatching crossover back and longer lengths.
Try a maxi for a look that will give you instant drama that’s actually really versatile and easy to wear.
Go for fabulous fashion prints in fluid rayons, slinky silks, sequins, chiffons, and pair with a slim fitting bottom and some sassy pumps, ankle boots or even a comfy pair of metallic sneakers.
- Easy fit
- High-low hemline top
- 2 Back Designs: 2-piece Crossover Back or 1-piece Back
- 3 Back Hemlines : mini, midi & maxi.
- 2 Front Hemlines : high & low.
- 2 Rounded Necklines: high & low.
- 3 Arm Styles: sleeveless, plus dolman sleeve & butterfly dolman
- Designed for your favourite drapey woven fabrics.
- AU Size 6-24 (US2-20)
2-piece Crossover Back & 1-piece Back (Sleeveless)
Dolman Sleeve Pattern Hack
Butterfly Dolman Sleeve Pattern Hack : 1-pc Back
- Digital PDF pattern.
- Layered print at home pattern.
- Layered large format copy shop pattern (A0).
- Full colour instructions.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader
- AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20)
- Click here for size chart
- Upper Bust Measurement 77-120cm (30-47")
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- See pattern for more detailed outline of size & fit.
FABRIC AND TRIMS
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: This style is designed for woven drapey fabrics that flow easily.
- Click here for 1-PC BACK STYLES fabric requirements chart.
- Click here for 2-PC BACK STYLES fabric requirements chart.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Rayon, Cotton Voile, Batiste, Crepe, Lightweight Linen
FABRICS FOR EXPERIENCED SEWISTS: Georgette, Chiffon, Silk (must drape well).
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS
THE PDF PATTERNS:
- PDF pattern pages to print at home with size layers
- Large format PDF pattern file also with size layers (full colour with dashed lines for colour or b/w printing).
- If you're unsure what layers are & how to use them, see our step by step guide here.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader. Print with no scaling.
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Tips & Tricks
- Size & Fit Guide
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Fabric & Trim Guide
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. But please don't worry, it's the same amount just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to.
Simply put: it will be paid into Pattern Emporium's account in AUD (Australian Dollars) but will come out of your account in the currency of your bank. So if you're in the US, in USD.
TAKE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF TO WIN:
Once you've sewn your new style, we'd love to see it in the Pattern Emporium Facebook Group.
We even have a special tag #peselfiequeen where you can go in the draw to win a free pattern. All you need to do is take a photo of yourself in your new PE sew, add the #peselfiequeen tag & share it in the PE group.
HELP & ADVICE: Our Facebook group is set up for you to share your PE sews & if you need any help along the way: from choosing fabric to helpful tips & advice.