Ladies Fit & Flare Wanderlust Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
The Wanderlust Dress is designed for stretch knit fabrics & features a selection of necklines, sleeves & dress lengths.
The bodice section is designed to fit the upper body firmly but comfortably & includes a centre back seam, allowing you to further shape the dress to suit your body if required.
With 4 lengths to choose from, the skirt section flares out in a wide & flattering A-line silhouette, from the hip bone to the hemline.
The slimline sleeve comes in three lengths & there are two flared sleeves with a softer, more relaxed fit, making it an all season pattern.
- Designed to be sewn in a variety of stretch knit fabrics
- Size AU6-22 (US2-18)
- Click here for size chart
- Click here to view the line drawings
- Banded neckline
- Fit & flare silhouette
- Fitted upper body (firm but not tight)
- Shaped through the waist
- Shaped centre back seam for a better fit
- Slimline or flared sleeves
- Mashable with other patterns (see below)
- 3 Necklines - scoop, high scoop or crew
- 3 Slimline sleeve lengths - short, 3/4 & long
- 2 Flared sleeve lengths - short & 1/2
- 4 Dress lengths - short, knee length, midi & maxi
To further personalise the fit of your dress we have included,
- Full or small bust adjustment instructions.
- Bodice length adjustment (also called the mummy tummy adjustment)
- Sway back adjustments.
The Wanderlust mashes with the following patterns (click on the link to see more):
- Going Places Dress - use Wanderlust bodice & sleeves & Going Places fitted skirt
- Hello Gorgeous Tee - use puff sleeves
- True Romance Bishop Sleeve Top - use bishop sleeves
- Starstruck Side Tie Top - use any sleeve (bishop, flounce, straight)
- Keep It Simple Babe Tee - use squared or turtle neckline & the sleeves
- Click here for fabric requirements
- 4-way stretch fabric with 50-100% horizontal stretch & a minimum of 25% vertical stretch.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Suitable fabrics include ITY, cotton elastane, poly elastane, poly jersey, swimwear fabric, ponte, rayon elastane, rayon bamboo elastane, stretch lace, stretch velour (stretch velvet), double brushd polyester.
- PAPER FORMATS: A4, Letter, A0 Copyshop
- LAYERED: No
- PRINT IN: Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- FABRIC TYPE: 4-way stretch knits
- SIZE RANGE: AU6-22 (US2-18)
- SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner