Pattern Emporium is all about comfortable chic, dressed up casual, relaxed clothing that feels special.
The Starstruck is all that & more.
It looks gorgeous with weekend casual denim & just as amazing with your chic but serious Urban Wide Leg work pants. You can rock the same top in those killer heels on date night with your favourite person or a bunch of friends.
It even comes with different sleeve options to express the inner minimalist or the outrageously feminine you: from easy fit short to over the top flounce & feminine bishop.
PAPER FORMATS: A4, Letter, A0
LAYERED: Yes (all paper formats)
FABRIC TYPE: Knits
SIZES: AU6-24 (US2-20)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
The Side Tie Top has a beautiful silhouette with an easy & flattering fit through the body. It drapes to one side with a tie finish at the hip.
Choose from a variety of sleeves including short, long, bishop & full flounce.
It is so comfortable you’ll think you’re wearing a t-shirt & is perfect for your drapey stretch knit fabrics.
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Softly draped silhouette
- No side seams
- Easy flattering fit
- Regular or tall hemline
- Banded or binding neckline finish
7 Sleeve Options:
- Long sleeve
- Cuffed long sleeve
- 3/4 sleeve
- Short sleeve
- Bishop sleeve (regular or extended cuff)
- Fabulously Feminine Flounce
3 Neckline Options:
- Boat Neck
- High Scoop Neck
- Low Scoop Neck
- AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20)
- Click here for size chart
- Upper Bust Measurement 77-120cm (30-47")
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- See pattern for more detailed outline of size & fit.
FABRIC AND TRIMS
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: This pattern is designed for stretch knit fabrics.
- Click here for fabric requirements chart
- STRETCH: 4-way stretch or 2-way stretch with vertical ‘give’.
- STRETCH FACTOR: 25+% horizontal stretch & a minimum of 10% vertical stretch.
- MORE INFO: To learn more about stretch factor, click here to visit the website under 'Tips & Tricks'. We’ll show you how to easily determine the stretch factor of your fabric.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Soft Poly Elastane Jersey, ITY, Stretch Crepe, Merino Wool Knit (best with elastane), Light Cotton Lycra, Viscose or Rayon Elastane, Modal Elastane, Bamboo Elastane, Double Brushed Poly, Single Brush Poly, Stretch Velvet (velour), Light French Terry (with soft rayon component), Sweater Knit, Very light ponte, Blends of the above.
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.
Click here to visit the Pattern Emporium Support Group.