With its elegant & chic design lines, the Symphony Skirt is a modern fusion of classical styles that come together in perfect harmony.
Designed for stretch knit fabrics, its panelled style is fitted from waist to hip & flared from hip to hem with your choice of either a delicate subtle flare, or a flare that crescendos into a full circle skirt.
It can be fun & playful or demure & polished, making it the perfect addition to any wardrobe ensemble.
PAPER FORMATS: A4, Letter, A0
LAYERED: Yes (all paper formats)
FABRIC TYPE: Knits
SIZES: AU6-22 (US2-18)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
- Short & Flirty Flared Skirt
- Knee Length Flared Skirt
- Maxi Flared Skirt
- Full Circle Knee Length Skirt
- 8 Shaped Panels to fit and flatter the body.
- Panels flare from hip to hem.
- Design (& Tested) to suit many body types.
- Easy Turned Back Elastic Waist.
- 3 Style Lengths: Flirty, Knee & Maxi length.
- 3 Cutting Lengths : short, regular & tall.
- Customisation instructions to make your own perfect length.
- Its soft silhouette lends itself to your favourite knit fabrics.
- Sits comfortably & looks the most flattering worn on the natural waist to create an elongated silhouette.
- Fast & easy to sew.
- AU 6-22 (Approximately US 2-18)
- Hip/Seat measurement 85-130cm (33 1/2 - 51")
- Click HERE for our body measurement chart.
- Use your hip/seat measurement to determine your size for this pattern.
- Measure 20cm (8") down from the natural waist (over SKIN not clothing).
- See pattern for more detailed outline of sit & fit.
FABRIC AND TRIMS
- 4-way stretch fabric
- 50-100% horizontal stretch
- A minimum of 10% vertical stretch is best
- Click HERE for the fabric estimate table
Ponte, Cotton Lycra, Swimwear Spandex, Viscose or Rayon Elastane, Modal Elastane, Bamboo Elastane, Double Brushed Poly, Merino Wool Knit, Stretch Velvet (velour), Liverpool, Scuba, Poly Elastane Jersey, Stretch Crepe, French Terry, Blends of the above.
FLIRTY SYMPHONY SKIRT
FLARED SYMPHONY SKIRT (KNEE LENGTH)
MAXI SYMPHONY SKIRT
FULL CIRCLE SYMPHONY SKIRT (KNEE LENGTH)
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
BUNDLE CODES <-- click here for a 10-15% discount
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.
Click here to visit the Pattern Emporium Support Group.