Calypso Kaftan Sewing Pattern
Ladies Kaftan PDF Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
The Ladies Calypso Kaftan is just in time for our fabulous Aussie Summer. It's packed full of options you can mix & match to suit any style or occasion. It's also fast & easy to sew.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- 3 Necklines: from high to wild & sexy low.
- 3 Top Lengths: short, long & tunic
- 2 Dress Lengths: thigh & maxi
- 3 Sleeve lengths: from short to long. Plus custom.
- More optional extras including elastic hem top, sash & drawstring.
- Size XS-XL
- See size chart here
- Mashable with our Sunkissed Kaftan (see note below)
- Skill: Easy & intermediate options
- See line drawings here.
ALREADY OWN OUR SUNKISSED KAFTAN?
- Simply purchase the Calypso Neckline Add-On for the SunKissed Kaftan.
- Click here for the Calypso Add-On.
- Click here to see our fabric requirements chart
- Suggested fabrics: Rayon, Cotton Voile, Silk & Silk-like fabrics, Linen & Linen Blends.
- Your fabric needs drape. If it has any stiffness or a heavy body to it, it’s not going to fall nicely. My #1 recommendation is rayon. It just has such a lovely drape (make sure you prep-wash though).
- Please note that wearing a Kaftan is not a replacement for sunscreen as all fabrics differ in their sun protection properties.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.