Introducing the Palazzo Pants! our fabulous super wide leg pants that are easy to sew, comfy to wear & super flattering.
With a fitted waist, they flare beautifully from hip to the stunning full hemline.
They can be classy, sassy, everyday relaxed or even downright glam.
Wear them your way with multiple options to suit both a subtle style aesthetic and those that like to cut a more dramatic silhouette.
- Designed for stretch knit fabrics.
- Comfortable like loungewear, chic like designer wear.
- Choose from gorgeously ‘dramatic’ super wide hem or a (not so) ‘subtle’, slightly narrower hem.
- Femininity of a skirt & practicality of pants.
- Soft, full flare from hip to hem.
- Fitted waistline.
- AU Size 6-24 (US Size 2-20).
- PDF digital sewing pattern.
POCKETS: Pocket Free, Jean-style with curved or diagonal pocket opening, Foxy with curved or diagonal pocket opening, Wide Contrast Band Pocket. All in regular or extended length.
WAISTLINES & WAISTBANDS: High or low waisted. Yoga-style or Waistband with elastic.
LENGTHS: Culottes, 3/4 or full length pants. Each with short, regular & tall cutting lengths.
SIZE RANGE: AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20). Hip/Seat Measurement 85-135cm (33-53"). See sizing details here.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Friendly
FABRIC DETAILS:Designed for stretch knit fabrics. 4-way stretch knit fabric or 2-way stretch knit fabric with vertical give.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is NOT suitable for woven fabrics.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: Based on 150cm (59") width fabric. See Dramatic Flare here & Subtle Flare here.
TRIMS: Waistband with Elastic: 40mm (1.5”) elastic. Wide Contrast Pocket: light knit interfacing (fusing).
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Options include Liverpool, Swimwear Spandex, Merino Wool Knit, Stretch Velvet (velour), Ponte (rayon based), Scuba, Poly Elastane Jersey, Cotton lycra, ITY, Crepe Knit, Double & Single Brushed Poly, Viscose or Rayon Elastane, Modal Elastane, Bamboo Elastane.
- PATTERN FORMAT: Digital PDF Pattern.
- PAPER FORMATS: A4/Letter, A0 Copyshop, Projector.
- LAYERED: Yes.
- PRINT IN: Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- FABRIC TYPE: Knits.
- SIZE RANGE: AU6-24 (US2-20).
- SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner.
- GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT: click here to visit our support group
- NEED HELP DOWNLOADING & PRINTING? click here.
- This is a downloadable digital PDF pattern. As such, refunds after purchase are not possible.