THIS IS A DIGITAL PDF SEWING PATTERN.
The Little Miss version of the Symphony Skirt is for mini fashionistas who like to dance to their own tune.
Designed for stretch knit fabrics, its panelled style is fitted from waist to hip & flared from hip to hem with your choice of either a subtle flare, or a flare that crescendos into a full circle skirt.
It can be fun & playful or demure & polished, making it the perfect addition to any little Miss’s wardrobe ensemble.
- Sizes 3-14
- 2 Skirt Styles : Flip (Flared) & Twirl (Full Circle)
- Knee Length
- 2 Waistband Styles : Hidden & Decorative Elastic
- 8 Shaped Panels
- Flared from Hip to Hem.
- Play Tested.
- Customisation instructions to make her own perfect size/length.
- Its soft silhouette lends itself to your favourite knit fabrics.
- Fast & easy to sew.
TWIRL SKIRT (FULL CIRCLE HEMLINE)
Scroll through loads more photos above.
- AU 3-14
- Hip/Seat measurement 56-92cm (22-36")
- Click HERE for our body measurement chart.
- Use her hip/seat measurement to determine your size for this pattern.
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- See pattern for more detailed outline of sit & fit.
- 4-way stretch fabric
- 50-100% horizontal stretch
- A minimum or 10% vertical stretch is best
- Click HERE for the fabric requirements table.
Ponte, Cotton Lycra, Swimwear Spandex, Viscose or Rayon Elastane, Modal Elastane, Bamboo Elastane, Double Brushed Poly, Merino Wool Knit, Stretch Velvet (velour), Liverpool, Scuba, Poly Elastane Jersey, Stretch Crepe, French Terry, Blends of the above.
- Hidden Elastic Option: 25mm (1”) elastic
- Exposed Elastic Option: 25-38mm (1-1.5”) Coloured Plush or Decorative Elastic
THE PDF PATTERNS:
PDF pattern pages to print at home with size layers
Large format AO PDF pattern file also with size layers (full colour with dashed lines for colour or b/w printing).
If you're unsure what layers are & how to use them, see our step by step guide here.
Open & print in Adobe Reader. No scaling.
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Beginner Friendly
- Tips & Tricks
- Size & Fit Guide
- Custom Sizing Guide
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Fabric & Trim Guide
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.