© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
* only one coupon code can be used per order
With it’s elegant & chic design lines, the Symphony Skirt is a modern fusion of classical styles that come together in perfect harmony.
Designed for stretch knit fabrics, it’s panelled style is fitted from waist to hip & flared from hip to hem with your choice of either a delicate subtle flare, or a flare that crescendos into a full circle skirt.
It can be fun & playful or demure & polished, making it the perfect addition to any wardrobe ensemble.
4 SKIRT STYLES:
- Short & Flirty Flared
- Knee Length Flared
- Maxi Flared
- Full Circle Knee Length
- 8 Shaped Panels to fit and flatter the body.
- Panels flare from hip to hem.
- Design (& Tested) to suit many body types.
- Easy Turned Back Elastic Waist.
- 3 Style Lengths: Flirty, Knee & Maxi length.
- 3 Cutting Lengths : short, regular & tall.
- Customisation instructions to make your own perfect length.
- Its soft silhouette lends itself to your favourite knit fabrics.
- Sits comfortably & looks the most flattering worn on the natural waist to create an elongated silhouette.
- Fast & easy to sew.
- AU 6-22 (Approximately US 2-18)
- Hip/Seat measurement 85-130cm (33 1/2 - 51")
- Click HERE for our body measurement chart.
- Use your hip/seat measurement to determine your size for this pattern.
- Measure 20cm (8") down from the natural waist (over SKIN not clothing).
- See pattern for more detailed outline of sit & fit.
FLIRTY SYMPHONY SKIRT
FLARED SYMPHONY SKIRT (KNEE LENGTH)
MAXI SYMPHONY SKIRT
FULL CIRCLE SYMPHONY SKIRT (KNEE LENGTH)
FABRIC AND TRIMS
- 4-way stretch fabric
- 50-100% horizontal stretch
- A minimum of 10% vertical stretch is best
- Click HERE for the fabric estimate table
- 38mm (1-1.5”) Elastic
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS
THE PDF PATTERNS:
- PDF pattern pages to print at home with size layers
- Large format AO PDF pattern file also with size layers (full colour with dashed lines for colour or b/w printing).
- If you're unsure what layers are & how to use them, see our step by step guide here.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader. No scaling.
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Beginner Friendly
- Tips & Tricks
- Size & Fit Guide
- Custom Sizing Guide
- Extra 'Customising for your best fit' pages
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Fabric & Trim Guide
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
- Styling Tips from Melanie Hall the #pestylequeen herself
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. But please don't worry, it's the same amount just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to.
Simply put: it will be paid into Pattern Emporium's account in AUD (Australian Dollars) but will come out of your account in the currency of your bank. So if you're in the US, in USD.