EVERY DAY'S A WEEKEND DRESS VIDEO: Watch here.
THIS IS A DIGITAL PDF SEWING PATTERN.
Designed for stretch knit fabrics, the Every Day’s A Weekend Tiered Dress features an easy fit bodice, tiered skirt and a fabulous choice of sleeves & necklines including a roll neck.
Mix & match tier lengths to wear it short, knee or midi length to complete a summer, winter or trans-seasonal look.
And yes! It has optional pockets ❤
- Easy fit bodice with flared or tapered design (note, this is not fitted).
- Seam at the natural waist (easily adjustable).
- Tiered skirt design.
- 3 Lengths - mini, knee or midi length.
- 6 Necklines to choose from.
- 6 Sleeve options.
- Optional pockets.
- Sizes AU 4-30 (upper bust 73-135cm / 28.5-53").
- View size chart here.
- No need to multi-size with our easy fit silhouette.
- Mashes & pattern hack to your hearts content.
- View sketches here.
CLOSE UP & MORE PICS: CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW
- Easy fit to the waist.
Flared: If you prefer more waistlineease, we recommend the flared bodice option.
- Tapered: If you prefer the waistline to sit closer to the body, without being fitted, we recommend using the tapered.
- 3 Rounded necklines (banded) - high, mid & low.
- 2 V-necks (banded) - high & low.
- Roll neck for those cooler days.
- 4 Plain sleeves - cap, short, 3/4 & full length.
- 2 Bishop sleeves finished with elastic - cropped & full length.
- Mini - this is a long mini, designed to be fun & playful. Sits above the knee.
- Knee Length - this one sits at knee level.
- Midi - this length sits below the knee.
- Regular (165cm or 5'5") & tall cutting lines for bodice & tiers.
- Need it longer? Super easy to do with instructions in the pattern hack section of the tutorial.
- Size Range: Aussie Size 4-30 (approximately US 0-28).
- Upper Bust Measurement 73-135cm (28.5-53").
- Click here to view the fabric requirements chart.
Designed for 4-way stretch knit fabrics only - this means that your fabric needs elastane (lycra/spandex) & good resilience (the stretch bounces back).
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Viscose or rayon elastane knits, Double brushed poly (DBP), Single brushed poly (SBP), Stretch knit crepe, Poly elastane knits, Cotton Lycra (recommend soft & not over 180gsm), Bamboo & Modal elastane knits, Cupro, ITY, Wool knits, Sweater knit, Hacci, DTY, Liverpool.
PLEASE NOTE: this pattern is not suitable for woven fabrics, including stretch woven fabrics. Not suitable for thick fabrics.
- Bishop & Cropped Bishop Sleeve: 12mm (1/2") elastic.
- 6mm clear elastic - to stabilise gathering. Optional.
- See pattern for trim.
Add these new elements to your dress:
- Beginner Friendly.
- Watch our pdf pattern beginners video series here. We take you on sneak peek through a Pattern Emporium pattern & guide you through downloading & printing.
- FORMATS: A4/Letter, A0 Copyshop, Projector
- FABRIC TYPE: 4-way stretch knit fabrics
- LAYERED: Yes
- SIZES: AU 4-30 (US 0-28)
- SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner
- OPEN & PRINT IN: Adobe Reader
- ABBREVIATION: EDAW
NEW TO PDF PATTERNS? Watch our beginners video series here.
NEED HELP OR WANT TO SHARE YOUR PE SEW? Click here to visit our Facebook Group.
This is a downloadable digital PDF pattern. As such, refunds after purchase are not possible. Please note, we do not offer nor supply paper patterns.