Introducing the Palazzo Pants sewing pattern! Our fabulous wide-leg trousers are easy to sew, comfy to wear and super flattering. These have a beautiful flare from hip to the stunning full hemline, with an excellent fit for women of all sizes. They can be classy, sassy, everyday relaxed or even downright glam. Their versatility makes these a favourite to make and wear.
Suitable for plus size, these can be worn in multiple ways – with options to suit both a subtle style aesthetic and those that like to cut a more dramatic silhouette.
LEVEL UP YOUR LOUNGEWEAR GAME WITH A LUXE MATCHING SET.
Emulate this popular tend with the Unwind & Palazzo Pants in a snuggly fabric from head to toe for the ultimate loungewear you won't want to take off.
Use code PEBUNDLE2 to get 10% off when you buy the Unwind & Palazzo Pants (or any 2 patterns) together.
SEWING PATTERN DETAILS:
- Designed for stretch knit.
- Comfortable like loungewear, yet chic like designer wear.
- Choose from a gorgeously dramatic super broad hem or a not so subtle, slightly narrower option.
- With the femininity of a skirt and practicality of trousers.
- Soft, full flare from hip to hem.
- Fitted high waist.
- AU regular to plus size 6-24 (US Sizing 2-20).
- PDF digital sewing wide-leg ladies pants pattern.
POCKETS: None at all, Jean-style with curved or diagonal opening, Foxy with curved or diagonal opening, broad contrast band. All in regular or extended length.
WAISTLINES & BANDS: High-waist or low, yoga-style or with elastic.
LENGTHS: Culottes, 3/4 or full-length harem and palazzo pants with wide-leg. Each with short, regular & tall cutting lengths.
SIZING RANGE: AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20). Hip/Seat Measurement 85-135cm (33-53"). See sizing details here.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Friendly
FABRIC DETAILS:4-way or 2-way stretch knit with vertical give.
PLEASE NOTE: This high waist palazzo trouser is NOT suitable for woven material.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: Based on 150cm (59") width fabric. See Dramatic Flare here & Subtle Flare here.
TRIMS: Midsection with Elastic: 40mm (1.5”) elastic. Broad Contrast Pocket: light knit interfacing (fusing).
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Options include Liverpool, Swimwear Spandex, Merino Wool Knit, Stretch Velvet (velour), Ponte (rayon based), Scuba, Poly Elastane Jersey, Cotton lycra, ITY, Crepe Knit, Double & Single Brushed Poly, Viscose or Rayon Elastane, Modal Elastane, Bamboo Elastane.
- FORMAT: Digital PDF Pattern.
- PAPER FORMATS: A4/Letter, A0 Copyshop, Projector.
- LAYERED: Yes.
- PRINT IN: Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- Material TYPE: Knits.
- SIZE RANGE: AU6-24 (US2-20).
- SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner.
- GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT: click here to visit our support group
- NEED HELP DOWNLOADING & PRINTING? click here.
- This is a downloadable digital PDF for comfortable and versatile trousers. As such, refunds after purchase are not possible.