THIS IS A DIGITAL PDF SEWING PATTERN.
If you love comfort as much as we do, you’re going to love the new Lounge Dress.
WHAT'S SO PERFECT ABOUT OUR LOUNGE DRESS:
- Comfy batwing sleeves for easy & discreet bra removal.
- Pockets because, well... pockets!
- Multiple neckline options to take you straight from bed to brunch.
- Relaxed fit for when life isn’t comfortable, your outfit can be.
- Multiple sleeve lengths because lounging around shouldn’t be a sport defined by seasons.
- 3 hemline options because lounging deserves flair.
- A-line shape gives free range of motion while curling on the lounge.
VIDEO:Watch the video here.
- Easy & relaxed fit.
- Hemlines: hi-lo, shirt-tail & regular.
- Necklines: crew, relaxed, low, v-neck, hood & funnel.
- Batwing sleeves: long & 1/2 sleeve with cuff, extended sleeve, short & cap sleeve.
- Optional pockets.
- Designed for stretch knit fabrics.
- View the line drawings here.
- Tutorial in inches & centimetres.
- Layered pattern files.
- Print-at-home, A0 & projector pattern files.
SIZE RANGE: AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20).
- Upper Bust Measurement 73-120cm (29-47").
- Hip/Seat Measurement 80-135cm (31-53").
See sizing details here.
- Please note we are looking at adding more sizes to this dress.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Friendly
FABRIC DETAILS: Designed for stretch knit fabrics. 4-way stretch knit fabric or 2-way stretch knit fabric with vertical give.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: Based on 150cm (59") width fabric. See here.
TRIMS: Hoodie & Funnel Neck - Optional drawstring: 2 small pieces of interfacing (fusing) approximately 2x4cm (3/4 x 1.5”), Tie/Drawstring 130-150cm (51-59”).
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Options include Double Brushed & Single Brushed Poly, Liverpool, Swimwear Spandex, Merino Wool Knit, Stretch Velvet, Ponte, Poly Elastane Jersey, ITY, Crepe Knit, Viscose or Rayon Elastane, Modal Elastane, Bamboo Elastane, Jacquard Knit, Sweater Knit, Hacci, French Terry, Cotton Lycra.
- PATTERN FORMAT: Digital PDF Pattern.
- PAPER FORMATS: A4/Letter, A0 Copyshop, Projector.
- LAYERED: Yes.
- PRINT IN: Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- FABRIC TYPE: Knits.
- SIZE RANGE: AU4-24 (US0-20).
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner Friendly.
- GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT: click here to visit our support group
- NEED HELP DOWNLOADING & PRINTING? click here.
- This is a downloadable digital PDF pattern. As such, refunds after purchase are not possible.
WHAT CAN YOU SEW WITH OUR LOUNGE DRESS SEWING PATTERN:
- Summer dress with cap sleeves in a light fabric like bamboo jersey or cotton lycra.
- Trans-seasonal dress in double brushed poly fabric with half sleeves.
- A snuggly winter pull on robe.
- A sweater dress for those cooler months.
- A light and loose spring dress with pockets in a gorgeous floral.
- Mix and match your checks to sew a show-stopping dress.
- A gorgeous waffle knit hoodie dress.
- A t-shirt dress with pockets in your favourite fabric. Light fabric for summer and heavier fabrics for winter.
- A dress in swim fabric to wear to the beach.
- A funnel neck tunic dress to wear with leggings or your favourite patterned tights.
- A nightie or nightdress or nightshirt.
- Sew a dress out of a blanket.
- Sew a sweatshirt dress. Add contrast coverstitching.
- Show off your tie dye skills with a gorgeous hippy vibe.
- A sweater dress in classic black & grey hacci for a winter work dress.
- Fabulous dress to add to your loungewear collection.