Coco Wide Leg Pants
Ladies Wide Leg Pant PDF Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
The ladies Coco Wide Legs pants right on trend. They are comfortable, easy fitting pant that feature light gathers falling gently from the hip to a wide leg finish.
As usual, our sewing methods will help you achieve a professional looking skirt, easily, for you to love wearing.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- 3 waistbands options: topstitched, stretch knit or decorative elastic.
- Mid or low-rise waistline.
- 2 pockets designs: Hidden & Big Patch Pockets (or pocket free).
- Full length pant or Culottes - including cutting lines for Regular & Tall.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy with Advance Beginner options.
- Size AU 6-22 (Size US 2-18)
- Click here for size chart.
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
- Click here for fabric requirements.
- Daytime, casual, work, evening, special occasion, the best fabric to use for these Wide Leg Pants is a fabric with fluidity or drape.
- Suggestions: Rayon, Tencel, Linen, Crepe (Wool, Silk or Polyester), Gaberdine, Silk Charmeuse, Cotton Voile (cotton voile will not sit with the same drape as the above fabrics).
- Exposed Elastic Waistband: 38-40mm (1.5") Plush or Decorative Elastic
- Topstitched Waistband: 38-40mm (1/5") good quality elastic. I recommend Boo! Designs elastic as it won't stretch when you topstitch it.
- Stretch Knit Waistband: cotton lycra
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.