Harem Pants for Babies & Toddlers Sewing Pattern
Modern Harem Pants for Babies & Toddlers
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
Sew baby & toddler harem pants with a pull-on elastic waistband & ankle elastic. Add adorable extras like ruffles & fun 'dinosaur' details.
- Size 0000-2 (see chart below).
- Elastic Waist.
- Elastic Ankle.
- Designed to fit well over disposable nappies (diapers).
- Customers have stated that they fit well over MCN's too.
- Easy relaxed fit.
- Sew from basic to more detailed harem pants.
- Fun designs for boys & girls.
- Basic Harem Pants.
- Ruffle - gorgeous ruffle detail down the outside leg.
- Dinosaur Roar - panel details for little dinosaur fans.
- Optional Mock Pocket Detail in baby sizes.
- Topstitched or Bound Edge Pockets in toddler sizes.
- Plus sew plain pants.
- 0000-2 (newborn to 2 years old)
- To determine size, measure around the hip/seat.
- This measurement is taken around the fullest part of the child's seat without a nappy (diaper) on.
- The tape measure should be firm but not tight.
|Hip/Seam* (inch)||16 1/8||17 3/8||18 1/2||19 5/8||20 1/2||21 1/4|
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.