PDF Pattern: Baby & Toddler Harem Pants
Harem Pants & Plain Pants Sewing Pattern for Babies & Toddlers
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
* only one coupon code can be used per order
- Elastic Waist
- Elastic Ankle
- Designed to fit well over disposable nappies (diapers)
(Note: customers have stated that they fit well over MCN's too)
- Easy relaxed fit
- Basic Harem Pants - no side seams, no pockets
Want More Options to Sew? Here are a few more extra options you'll find in this tutorial.
- Ruffle - gorgeous ruffle detail down the outside leg
- Dinosaur Roar - panel details for little dinosaur fans (options to choose from 3 or 4 panels down the side leg)
- Mock Pocket Detail
- Topstitched or Bound Edge Pockets
- Pants - you can also leave out the ankle elastic altogether & make a great little pair of pants too.
- Extra Tutorial #1: How to make your own custom binding.
- Extra Tutorial #2: How to attach binding.
|Hip/Seam* (inch)||16 1/8||17 3/8||18 1/2||19 5/8||20 1/2||21 1/4|
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
The following table outlines fabric requirements based on 110cm (44") fabric.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.