The In My Stride Flounce Skirt is fun and classy with a little sprinkle of sass.
It’s whatever you need it to be to take the day in your stride, in style.
So get ready to strut your stuff, coffee in one hand & confidence in the other!
PAPER FORMATS: A4, Letter, A0
FABRIC TYPE: Knits
SIZES: AU6-24 (US2-20)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
2 LENGTHS x 3 HEMLINES TO CHOOSE FROM:
- Knee length or Midi skirt base.
- Straight Cut Hemline
- Subtle Hilo Hemline
- Dramatic Hilo Hemline
3 FABULOUS FLOUNCES TO FINISH YOUR LOOK:
- Sweet Ruffle - a pretty little short flounce.
- Classic Flounce - a gorgeous subtle flare.
- Va-Va-Voom Flounce - a gloriously full flare.
- Designed for 4-way stretch knit fabrics.
- Size (AU) 6-24 = US 2-20
- Gorgeously curved.
- Form fitting over hips, butt & tummy.
- Gently tapered.
- Easy turned back elastic waist or yoga-style waistband.
- Sits comfortably & looks the most flattering worn on the natural waist to create an elongated silhouette.
- Super comfy & perfect for layering.
- Fast & easy to sew.
- Digital PDF pattern.
- Layered print at home pattern.
- Large format copy shop pattern (A0).
- Full colour instructions.
- Beginner Friendly.
- Click HERE for size chart.
- AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20).
- Hip/Seat Measurements 85-135cm (33-53").
- Measure 20cm (8") down from the natural waist.
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- See 'Size & Fit' section in pattern for more detailed outline.
FABRIC AND TRIMS
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: 4-way stretch fabric (with elastane/lycra/spandex).
STRETCH FACTOR: 40-75% horizontal stretch & a minimum of 10% vertical stretch. For horizontal stretch that is less than 40%, I recommend sizing up for a comfortable fit.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Swimwear/leggings spandex, cotton lycra, poly elastane, bamboo elastane, rayon elastane, ponte, merino wool jersey, double brushed poly (DBP), single brushed poly, liverpool, scuba, stretch velvet, french terry.
FABRIC METERAGE/YARDAGE: Click HERE for fabric requirements tables.
TRIMS: 40mm (1.5") elastic. Waist + 1cm (3/8").
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.
Click here to visit the Pattern Emporium Support Group.