THIS IS A DIGITAL PDF SEWING PATTERN.
The Ladies Calypso Kaftan is just in time for our fabulous Aussie Summer. It's packed full of options you can mix & match to suit any style or occasion. It's also fast & easy to sew.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- 3 Necklines: from high to wild & sexy low.
- 3 Top Lengths: short, long & tunic
- 2 Dress Lengths: thigh & maxi
- 3 Sleeve lengths: from short to long. Plus custom.
- More optional extras including elastic hem top, sash & drawstring.
- Size XS-XL
- See size chart here
- Mashable with our Sunkissed Kaftan (see note below)
- Skill: Easy & intermediate options
- See line drawings here.
ALREADY OWN OUR SUNKISSED KAFTAN?
- Simply purchase the Calypso Neckline Add-On for the SunKissed Kaftan.
Click here for the Calypso Add-On.
- Click here to see our fabric requirements chart
- Suggested fabrics: Rayon, Cotton Voile, Silk & Silk-like fabrics, Linen & Linen Blends.
- Your fabric needs drape. If it has any stiffness or a heavy body to it, it’s not going to fall nicely. My #1 recommendation is rayon. It just has such a lovely drape (make sure you prep-wash though).
Please note that wearing a Kaftan is not a replacement for sunscreen as all fabrics differ in their sun protection properties.
PAPER FORMATS: A4, Letter, A0
FABRIC TYPE: Woven
SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner
PRINT IN: Adobe Reader