Chelsea Button-Up Skirt
Ladies Skirt PDF Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
The Women's Chelsea Skirt embraces the iconic A-line style of both the 60's & 70's in a very modern & wearable way.
Follow the instructions & tips to sew yourself a professional looking skirt.
- Choose from 3 lengths: long mini, knee and maxi.
- Flattering A-line Silhouette
- Shaped Waistband
- Fit Guide
- Tips on sewing successfully with denim to get a professional looking finish
- Tips on cutting & sewing rayon
- Diagonal Front Pockets (optional)
- Utility Pockets (optional)
- Retro Pockets (optional)
- Cutting a Contrasting Panel Skirt (optional)
- Belt Loops (optional)
- Skill: options vary from easy to experienced beginner
- Sizes AU6-20 (US2-16)
- Australian Size 6-20 (US Size 2-16).
- Hip/Seat 85-125cm (33.5-48").
- To determine size, measure around the hip/seat, 20cm (8") below the natural waist. The tape measure should be firm but not tight.
- Click here for size chart.
- Special fit guide to help you get the best fit for your body
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
- This pattern has been designed for woven fabrics.
- Click here for the fabric requirements.
- WINTER: cotton velvet, wool or wool blends, denim.
- SUMMER: quilting fabric, linen, chambray.
- TRANS-SEASONAL: cotton drill, cotton sateen, denim & quilting cotton
- Buttons or Snaps. Interfacing.
- Buttons 2cm (3/4"): Mini x 6, Knee Length x 7, Maxi x 8-13.
- Snaps (size 20): Mini x 8, Knee Length x 10, Maxi x 10-18.
- Optional: Contrast thread for topstitching.
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.