Be You Tee
Banded, Cowl & Funnel Neck Tee
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
BE-YOU-TEE FULLY YOU
Be comfortable, be stylish & be your beautiful self in the Be You Tee!
With it’s range of versatile, trans-seasonal options, you can mix & match necklines, sleeves & hemlines for a look that is uniquely and be-you-tee fully you.
- Easy fit that's shaped to flatter the body.
- Designed for stretch knit fabrics.
- Sizes AU6-24 (=US2-20).
- See size & fit chart here.
- Fast & Easy to Sew.
- Includes pattern hacks & mashes for you to explore.
- Click here for our sketches.
- Layered print-at-home pdf pattern.
- Layered copy shop pdf pattern.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- 3 Banded Necklines: high, mid & low.
- 2 Necklines with Extra: cowl & funnel.
- Optional drawstring (on cowl & funnel).
- 5 Sleeve Options: Long, Cuffed, 3/4, Short & Butterfly Flounce Sleeve.
- 3 Hemline Options in hip or longline length: Straight cut, hi-lo & shirt-tail.
FABRIC & TRIMS
- 4-way stretch knit fabric with fluidity & drape.
- 30%+ horizontal stretch. Minimum 10% vertical stretch.
- To learn more about stretch factor, click here.
- Click here for fabric requirements chart 1 (banded)
- Click here for fabric requirements chart 2 (cowl & funnel)
Viscose Elastane, Rayon Elastane, Modal ElastaneBamboo Elastane, Double Brushed Poly, Single Brushed Poly, Merino Wool Knit, Stretch Velvet, Stretch Lace, Poly Elastane Jersey, Sweater Knit, Waffle Knit, Hacci, Slub Knit, French Terry, Scuba (avoid stiff), Liverpool, Cotton Elastane (avoid performance or stiff CL).
KEEP IN MIND: A heavier fabric with more body (eg. Cotton Elastane, French Terry, Liverpool or Scuba) won’t drape over the body & will sit differently to a fluid fabric (eg. Rayon or Modal).
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.