Little Miss Songbird Duster & Cardi
Girls Duster Jacket & Cardigan Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
The Little Miss Songbird Duster Jacket & Cardigan is an easy fit, outerwear garment for your mini fashionistas, whether they be little princesses or style savvy teens.
Being designed for both wovens & knits, it’s versatility will have you creating sun cover-ups, winter warmers, special occasion pieces or every day wear, with an option to suit all seasons & lifestyles.
Choose to create a matching Mummy & Me outfit with the ladies Songbird pattern or let your little Miss shine in her own unique fashion Kimono.
- 4 Lengths - cropped, hipster, knee & longline.
- 3 Tapered Sleeve - long & short.
- 2 Flared Sleeves - short & 1/2 flared sleeves.
- Sew in woven or knit fabrics.
- Sizes 3-14
- Click here for our size chart
- Knit Cuff
- Sleeve Flounce - so pretty & on-trend
- Lace/Fringe Trim
- Snap/Button closure
- Learn to stabilise the shoulders for knits
- For beginners: a page just for you, outlining how to add a sleeve
- Easily shorten/lengthed kimono &/or sleeves
- And of course, our fantastically support Facebook Group is available to share &/or get help with your PE projects.
VIEW LINE DRAWINGS: Click here to see the line drawings (PDF file)
FABRIC & TRIMS:
- Click here for fabric requirements chart
- Although designed for woven fabrics, both woven & stretch fabrics are suitable for this pattern.
- Woven Fabrics: rayon, georgette, chiffon, crepe, lace (must have drape).
- Knit Fabrics: sweater knit, stretch lace, merino wool jersey, french terry, stretch velvet (velour), ponte, viscose/rayon elastane, modal elastane.
- NOT SUITABLE: Stiff heavier fabrics like denim, drill & sateen.
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.