Crush on Me Tee (& Dress)
Ladies PDF Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
* only one coupon code can be used per order
The Crush On Me Tee is going to be your new best friend. Oversized to perfection with just the right amount of slouch and some subtle shaping to have you looking feminine, relaxed and cool as a cucumber!
STYLE OPTIONS: Choose from tee, tunic or dress, scoop or boat neck, hi-lo or even hem, plain or pleat detail back.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
To determine size, measure around the bust. The tape measure should be firm but not tight.
|28 1/2 - 31 1/2||31 1/2 - 34 1/2||34 1/2 - 37 3/8||37 3/8 - 40 3/8||40 3/8 - 43 1/4||43 1/4 - 47 1/2|
WEAR WITH: Below are a few link to styles you can combine with the Crush on Me Tee to make an awesome outfit:
- STRETCH KNIT SKIRT - the Heartlight Skirt,
- WOVEN SKIRT - Get Zipped Skirt or the button front Chelsea Skirt
- PANTS - our easy fit fashion focussed joggers Ladies Harem Pants or the stylish Coco Wide Leg Pants
- SHORTS - the Hepburn Shorts with pleat front detail or the feminine Ladies Swing Shorts
- DRESS & KIMONO - the Crush on Me Tee Dress looks fantastic with our Ladies Batwing Kimono. Both are fast & easy to sew.
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Designed for stretch knit fabrics.
The best fabrics to use are knits with drape & fluidity in both 2-way & 4-way knits. Options include rayon elastane jersey, polyester spandex, poly/rayon spandex, ITY jersey, wool jersey, rayon/bamboo elastane knit, rayon jersey, Boo! spandex. See the pattern for more details.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING WHEN CHOOSING YOUR FABRICS:
- The arm & neck bands fabric MUST have elastane content or they will stretch out of shape.
- COTTON LYCRA IS NOT SUITABLE for the main part of this top but is suitable for the arm & neck bands because it tends to make an oversized garment look bulky.
|Tee with Pleat Back||1||1||1||1.1||1.4||1.5|
|Tunic with Pleat Back||1.1||1.1||1.1||1.2||1.7||1.7|
|Dress with Pleat Back||1.3||1.3||1.3||1.4||2||2|
|Contrast Bands ONLY||0.15||0.15||0.15||0.15||0.15||0.15|
|Tee||1 1/8||1 1/8||1 1/8||1 1/8||1 1/8||1 1/4|
|Tee with Pleat Back||1 1/8||1 1/8||1 1/8||1 1/4||1 1/2||1 5/8|
|Tunic||1 1/4||1 1/4||1 1/4||1 1/4||1 1/4||1 1/4|
|Tunic with Pleat Back||1 1/4||1 1/4||1 1/4||1 1/4||1 3/4||1 3/4|
|Dress||1 3/8||1 3/8||1 3/8||1 3/8||1 3/8||1 1/2|
|Dress with Pleat Back||1 3/8||1 3/8||1 3/8||1 1/2||2 1/8||2 1/8|
|Contrast Bands ONLY||1/8||1/8||1/8||1/8||1/8||1/8|
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.