True Romance Bishop Sleeve Top
True Romance Bishop Sleeve Top
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
* only one coupon code can be used per order
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SLEEVE
The bishop sleeve is a gorgeously classic design that has made a comeback both on the catwalk & in our favourite fashion stores.
We have have designed a simple bishop sleeve pattern with lots of options & finishes for you to sew.
To get the most out of this feminine trend, this pattern includes 3 bodice shapes to fit & flatter a range of bodies, styles and, of course, show off your pretty bishop sleeves.
FEATURES & OPTIONS: For a more detailed outline, see below.
- AU 6-22 (Approximately US 2-18)
- Upper bust measurement 77-115cm (30 3/8 - 45")
- Click here for our body measurement chart.
- Use your upper bust measurement to determine your size for this pattern. See pattern for more details.
Click here to see mashing & pattern hack options
Use bundle code PEBUNDLE3 for 15% off 3 or more patterns.
- 4-way stretch knit fabric with fluidity & drape.
- Stretch Factor: 50-100% horizontal stretch & a minimum of 10% vertical stretch.
- Fabric Requirements, view here.
- Fabric Suggestions include viscose or rayon elastane jersey, modal elastane jersey, bamboo elastane jersey, double brushed poly, merino wool knit, stretch velvet (velour), poly elastane jersey, stretch lace.
- To learn more about stretch factor, visit our Tips & Tricks section here.
TRIMS: (Optional depending on the style you choose)
- Shirred Sleeve : Shirring elastic
- Elastic Sleeve : 12mm (1/2") elastic
IN THE TUTORIAL:
- Full colour tutorial with interactive links
- Step by step guide to getting started
- Beginner Tips & Tricks (including shirring how-to)
- Size & Fit Guide
- Custom Sizing Guide
- Finished Garment Measurements
- Fabric & Trim Guide
- Printing & Cutting Guide
- Styling Tips from Melanie Hall the #pestylequeen herself
- Full colour tester photos to inspire you
- Pattern Mash & Hack inspiration guide
- Pattern Adjustment Advice
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
CURRENCY CONVERSION: Once you get to the checkout, all currencies convert to Australian Dollars. But please don't worry, it's the same amount just converted into a different currency than you are perhaps used to.
Simply put: it will be paid into Pattern Emporium's account in AUD (Australian Dollars) but will come out of your account in the currency of your bank. So if you're in the US, in USD.
PEBUNDLE3 : 15% off when you purchase 3 or more patterns.
Banded Silhouette : Waist Finish
Perfect paired with higher waisted styles like the Heartlight & Starlight Skirts.
Banded Silhouette : Hip Finish
Ideal when paired with jeans, shorts or if you wear your Heartlight around your lower waist or hips.
Leave unbanded for a perfectly shaped, slightly flared silhouette for drapey fabrics.
Semi Fitted Tee
For those days when you want a simple tee... with flair.