The Trapeze Trio gives you a long top, tunic & dress to choose from in an easy fit, swing-style silhouette. It is designed for lightweight stretch knit fabrics that flow nicely.
OPTIONS & FEATURES: Click here to view sketches of each style
- 3 lengths - long top, tunic & dress
3 necklines - scoop, high & crew necks
- 3 sleeve lengths - short, 3/4 & long
- Learn how to do a simple bust adjustment if required (FBA & SBA)
- Maternity friendly
Mashable with other patterns
- Add a cuff via the website pattern hack (click here)
- Designed to be sewn in a variety of stretch knit fabrics with 4 way stretch
MASHABLE: Use your Wanderlust Dress flared sleeves to create a soft & feminine summery look.
SKILL LEVEL: Experience beginner.
The pattern also includes an extensive guide on helping you choose your fabric.
AU Size 6-22 = Hip/Seat from 85cm - 129cm (33.5" - 50.5")
This pattern is sized using Australian sizing. If you're from another country, the sizing numbers may differ slightly from what you are used to. For example, AU Size 6 = (approximately) US Size 2.To determine size, measure around the hip/seat (20cm or 8" down from the natural waist). The tape measure should be firm but not tight. Do not measure over clothing.See the pattern for a more detailed outline on choosing the right size for your body.
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
(1) The estimates below do not include directional fabrics. I recommend you cut out the pattern & lay the pieces down on a flat surface to help estimate fabric needs for directional fabric.
(2) If you are sewing with rayon, remember to allow for shrinkage & buy a little extra.
(3) Also it’s wise to pre-wash your fabrics.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS:4-way stretch fabric with 50-100% horizontal stretch & a minimum of 15% vertical stretch are recommended. See the pattern for detailed fabric information.
Suitable fabrics include rayon elastane, rayon bamboo elastane, ITY, light poly elastane or jersey, swimwear/leggings fabric, stretch lace, stretch velour/velvet, double brushed polyester (DBP), very lightweight ponte.
PATTERN EMPORIUM FACEBOOK GROUP: Click here to join our fabulous group of awesomely skilled & helpful women who love to sew and, in particular, love to sew Pattern Emporium. Get help with Pattern Emporium patterns, show off your Pattern Emporium creations & be part of a growing group in our fantastic Handmade Community.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a DIGITAL PDF Pattern. Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.