This mash gives you the beautifully comfy batwing sleeve & upper body of the Like A Boss with the more relaxed hip fit & shirt tail hemline from the Be You Tee.
Click on each pattern cover below to go to the 2 different patterns.
Left: Like A Boss Batwing. Right: Be You Tee
1) Start by tracing around your LAB : centre front/back, neckline, shoulder, sleeve (not pictured) & then down the side seam. Don’t worry about the hemline.
2) Lay your BYT over the top. Align centre front/back & shimmy your pattern piece up until the shoulders meet (pictured below in pink).
3) Trace the hemline & continue up the side seam until both patterns intersect (pictured below in pink).
4) Remove your BYT pattern piece.
5) You’ll notice that where the side seams have intersected you have a sharp angle. Use your french curve ruler (or free hand if you don’t have a french curve) to smooth out & blend the side seam between the two patterns (pictured below in pink).
Voila! Your all done!
Comments will be approved before showing up.