Harem Pants (Ladies)
Ladies Modern Harem Pants Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
Make yourself some on-trend casual harem or jogger pants. They are fast & easy to sew.
Harems are no longer just boho. Joggers are not just for sport. They can be chic, fun, practical, relaxed, sexy. It all depends on your fabric, your styling & your mood.
The ladies pants sewing pattern is from our very popular Harem Pants series. The Harems Pants range of sewing patterns have continued to hold the #1 spot since their release because they are all fast & easy to sew, fit well and are extremely versitile. It is suitable for beginners to the more experienced.
- 2 Fits: Slimline & Relaxed
- Tapered legs for a flattering fit
- Full elastic waist
- Elastic ankle finish
- Easy fit
- Low waistline
- Pockets - 3 Easy Pocket Options, 2 Intermediate Pocket Options
- 2 Waistline Options - Elastic, Drawstring
- 3 Leg Finishes - Elastic, Lounge Pant, Tab Front
- Extra Tutorial #1: How to make your own custom binding.
- Extra Tutorial #2: How to attach binding.
- Extra Tutorial #3: How to Gather.
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to intermediate options.
PATTERN & TUTORIAL FORMATS:
- Tutorial : open & read in Adobe Reader (Free)
- Patterns : Open & print in Adobe Reader
- Print at Home Pattern (layers)
- A0 Copy Shop Pattern
|Hip/Seat (inches)||33 1/2||35 3/8||37 3/8||39 3/8||41 3/8||43 3/4||46 1/8|
To determine size, measure around the hip/seat, 20cm (8") below the natural waist. The tape measure should be firm but not tight.
OTHER SIZES: Harem Pants are also available in Kids, Babies/Toddlers & Premmie (Premature/Small Baby) sizes.
SEW MANAGEABLE PLAN:
Do you get frustrated with finding time to sew? Successfully work sewing into your schedule using our 'Sew Manageable Plan' file created especially for the Ladies Harem Pants.
This free downloadable PDF breaks down the pattern into smaller sections so you can sew in your time without getting lost or frustrated.
For more details, see 'Sew Manageable Plan' under the 'Tips & Pattern Hacks' tab or click here to go directly there.
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
TRIM REQUIREMENTS: 25mm (1") elastic for the waistband. 12mm (1/2") elastic for the ankle. Lightweight interfacing (fusing).
Optional: Style B - 2 x drawstring toggles. Style E- 18-25mm (3/4-1") bias tape, Style H - 20mm (3/4") elastic.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Quilting cotton, rayon, silk, printed cotton voile, linen.
- CHIC to me would be a pure black or white fabric with lovely fluidity. Why not try a rayon (this can be hard to handle/sew so don’t try yet if you’re a beginner)
- FUN pants are awesome! There are so many amazing prints. Let your imagination go wild. 100% cotton would make these easy to wash so you don’t have to be careful having fun.
- PRACTICAL doesn’t have to mean boring. Try a gorgeous 100% easily washable cotton. I recommend Art Gallery Fabrics for their sophisticated prints and gorgeous quality fabric.
- RELAX around the house in a gorgeous pair of comfortable lounge pants (Style J).
- SEXY Why not try an evening fabric, finish your drawstring off with some gold toggles & team with a gorgeous top, some simple statement jewellery, some heals & go have some evening
|Basic Slimline||44"||2 3/8||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2|
|Basic Slimline||60"||1 3/8||1 3/8||1 5/8||1 3/4||2||2||2 1/4|
|Basic Relaxed||44"||2 3/8||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2|
|Basic Relaxed||60"||1 3/8||1 5/8||1 3/4||2||2 1/8||2 1/2||2 1/2|
PATTERN EMPORIUM FACEBOOK GROUP: Click here to join our fabulous group of awesomely skilled & helpful women who love to sew and, in particular, love to sew Pattern Emporium. Get help with Pattern Emporium patterns, show off your Pattern Emporium creations & be part of a growing group in our fantastic Handmade Community.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.
PLEASE NOTE: Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.