THIS IS A DIGITAL PDF SEWING PATTERN.
Sew harem pants, shorts & bloomers for your baby or toddler. This pattern is jam packed full of options. It's the perfect quick sew or beginners pattern.
Would also make fabulous pyjamas (pajamas PJs) for winter or summer.
They are super practical with no side seams, no pockets, nothing fancy - just a great fit.
Best of all, they are FAST & EASY TO SEW!
Download & sew today!
- Size 00000-3 = Small Newborn to 3 years old.
- Click here for the size chart.
- Fast & easy to sew.
- Designed to fit neatly over a (disposable) nappy/diaper.
- Designed for woven fabrics, although knits can be used too.
- Print-at-Home pattern with layers. Learn more here.
- A0 Copy Shop pattern.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader. Learn more here.
- SHORTS: 3 Shorts Lengths: high thigh (Sporty), mid thigh (Middies) & low thigh (Stompers).
- BLOOMERS: 3 Bloomer Lengths: high thigh (Sporty), mid thigh (Middies) & low thigh (Stompers).
- PANTS: Plain Pants & Harem Pants.
- Belly adjustment instructions if your child has a cute little pot belly in sizes 0-3.
- PLUS 4 easy waistbands that will having you sewing like a professional.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner friendly with easy to follow, step by step instructions for each technique.
OTHER SIZES: If your child no longer wears a nappy/diaper, please use the Kids Tumble Bums Pattern (sizes 2-14) to avoid 'baggy bum'.
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
- Shorts, Bloomers & Pants - quilting cotton, cotton voile, linen, cotton blends, chambray, rayon.
- Stretch Knit Waistband (optional) - Cotton Lycra.
- Click here for fabric requirements chart.
- Based on 110cm (44") fabric.
- Estimates do not include direction prints or fabrics.
- Harem Pants: 12mm (1/2") elastic.
- Bloomers: 9mm (3/8") elastic.
- Covered Waistband: 20cm (3/4") elastic.
- Topstitched* Waistband: 25cm (1") elastic.
- Exposed Elastic Waistband: 25-38mm (1-1.5")
- Plush or Decorative Elastic.
- Stretch Knit Waistband: cotton lycra fabric.
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF Pattern. Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.
Click here to visit the Pattern Emporium Support Group.