This simple pattern hack has become the hottest little sewing project this summer : mashing the neckline of the Calypso Kaftan with the skirt of the Summer Breeze.
Perfect for our glorious summer: lunching with the girls, afternoon walk with the family, weekend bbq with friends.
It's not only fast to sew but easy to wear.
A few ladies in the Pattern Emporium Facebook Group have even made one in swimwear spandex to wear at the beach with the kids: comfy & fast drying for when you don't actually plan to go swimming but end up in the water.
Follow the instructions below to whip yours up in no time.
1) Cut the skirt section of the Summer Breeze as outlined.
2) Cut the top piece ON THE FOLD (using the SB pattern
3) Cut the Calypso neckline out of the top.
4) Sew the Calypso neckline first.
5) Then follow the Summer Breeze instructions to sew the rest of the dress.
PATTERNS USED: Use bundle code PEBUNDLE2 if you're ordering both for a 10% discount.
Click here for the Summer Breeze Dress.
Click here for the Calypso Add-on.
If you're prefer to order the full Calypso Kaftan Pattern, click here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.