Girls Shorts Sewing Pattern with Pockets!
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
Easily one of our most popular patterns, the Little Honeybuns Girls Shorts are cute, comfortable & easy to sew.
They feature a flat front with an elastic back waistband for a comfortable & easy fit for a growing body. You can also choose from lots of pocket options & more outlined below.
- Sizes 2-14
- Click here for the size chart
- 3 Lengths - Sporty, Play & Bermuda
- Front Pockets
- Back Pockets
- Plain elastic back waistband
- Side Leg Tabs
- Click here to see the line drawings
- Contrast Front Pockets
- Back Pocket Flaps
- Adjustable Elastic Back Waistband
- Belt Loops
- Click here for fabric requirements chart (PDF file)
- FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Quilting Cotton, Cotton Drill, Denim, Chambray, Sateen, Tencel, Rayon & more. Wear in the Winter over tights: Wool or Wool Blends, Suiting.
- TRIM REQUIREMENTS: Light interfacing. 20mm (3/4") elastic. 18-25mm (3/4-1") bias binding. 2 x 15mm (3/8") buttons (side leg tabs). Optional: 20mm (3/4") adjustable/buttonhole elastic.
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.