Little Miss Heartlight Skirt
Girls Heartlight Stretch Knit Skirt Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
Introducing the little miss version of one of our most popular patterns: the Little Miss Heartlight.
This stretch knit skirt hugs the body at the waist, with a soft yoga-style waistband. The skirt then falls away from the body in a wide A shape with extra sweep at the hem for that gloriously sought after 'swoosh' & twirl factor.
WHAT'S IN THE PATTERN?
- 2 lengths: maxi & short (above the knee)
- The same awesome swoosh hemline that we love in the ladies version
- Soft stretch knit waistband
- Single sizing from 2-14
- Click here for our size chart
- Festival Skirt : an 8 panelled skirt perfect for using up those scraps.
- Easy belly adjustment guide if needed
- Fabric selection guide
- Easy customising
- Print at home & A0 patterns
- Step by step photographed instructions
- Kids sizes 2-14.
- Click here to see the size chart (PDF)
- See the pattern for a more detailed outline on choosing the right size for your little ones body.
- Click here to see fabric requirements
- Skirt: 4-way stretch fabrics.
- Skirt: 2-way stretch fabrics with vertical give can be used also.
- Waistband: MUST be 4-way stretch with elastane.
- Fabric suggestions: cotton lycra, ponte, swim or leggings spandex, polyester knit, rayon elastane knit, bamboo elastane knit, ITY jersey, double brush polyester, French terry, velour or stretch velvet, scuba.
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.