Make It Happen Hilo Top
Mini, Midi & Maxi High Low Top
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
THOSE SPECIAL FEELS EVERY SINGLE DAY
Let your Make-It-Happen Hilo unleash your inner fashionista with it’s eye-catching crossover back and longer lengths.
Try a maxi for a look that will give you instant drama that’s actually really versatile and easy to wear.
Go for fabulous fashion prints in fluid rayons, slinky silks, sequins, chiffons, and pair with a slim fitting bottom and some sassy pumps, ankle boots or even a comfy pair of metallic sneakers.
- Easy fit
- High-low hemline top
- 2 Back Designs: 2-piece Crossover Back or 1-piece Back
- 3 Back Hemlines : mini, midi & maxi.
- 2 Front Hemlines : high & low.
- 2 Rounded Necklines: high & low.
- 3 Arm Styles: sleeveless, plus dolman sleeve & butterfly dolman
- Designed for your favourite drapey woven fabrics.
- AU Size 6-24 (US2-20)
2-piece Crossover Back & 1-piece Back (Sleeveless)
Dolman Sleeve Pattern Hack
Butterfly Dolman Sleeve Pattern Hack : 1-pc Back
- Digital PDF pattern.
- Layered print at home pattern.
- Layered large format copy shop pattern (A0).
- Full colour instructions.
- Open & print in Adobe Reader
- AU 6-24 (Approximately US 2-20)
- Click here for size chart
- Upper Bust Measurement 77-120cm (30-47")
- Measure over SKIN not clothing.
- See pattern for more detailed outline of size & fit.
FABRIC AND TRIMS
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: This style is designed for woven drapey fabrics that flow easily.
- Click here for 1-PC BACK STYLES fabric requirements chart.
- Click here for 2-PC BACK STYLES fabric requirements chart.
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS: Rayon, Cotton Voile, Batiste, Crepe, Lightweight Linen
FABRICS FOR EXPERIENCED SEWISTS: Georgette, Chiffon, Silk (must drape well).
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PATTERNS <-- click for more details
CURRENCY CONVERSIONS <--learn more here
WIN A FREE PATTERN <-- click on the link to learn how
GET HELP WITH A PE PROJECT <-- click to visit our support group
BUNDLE CODES <-- click here for a 10-15% discount
PLEASE NOTE: Due the digital nature of our patterns, refunds after purchase are not possible.