PDF Pattern: Baby Playtime Pants Nappy Cover
Baby & Toddler Nappy-Diaper Cover Sewing Pattern
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
* only one coupon code can be used per order
They feature a woven body (the actual nappy cover), elastic waist & contrast leg bands. It is perfectly suited to (woven) quilting cotton fabrics & you can choose between adding contrast woven or stretch leg bands.
- Option 1: Woven Nappy Cover with contrast woven/elastic leg bands.
- Option 2: Woven Nappy Cover with contrast stretch knit leg bands.
|Hip/Seam* (inch)||15 3/8||16 1/8||17 3/8||18 1/2||19 5/8||20 1/2||21 1/4|
SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner (with step by step instructions for each technique)
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
- Nappy Cover: Quilting cotton is fabulous for this pattern as it comes in so many great prints. Other options include sateen & cotton poplin.
- Stretch Leg Bands: Use cotton lycra or a good quality rib knit (with lycra). Nylon/Spandex is also suitable for the leg bands.
The following table outlines fabric requirements based on 110cm (44") fabric.
|Contrast Woven Leg Bands||30||30||30||30||30||30||30|
|Contrast Stretch Leg Bands||5||5||5||5||5||5||5|
|Contrast Woven Leg Bands||12||12||12||12||12||12||12|
|Contrast Stretch Leg Bands||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.