Ladies Spellbound Fit & Flare Dress
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
With it’s flattering fit and flare silhouette, the Spellbound Dress is the perfect all-rounder.
A sewing pattern for stretch knit fabrics, this style is gently shaped through the body (bust & waist). It is designed to fit the upper body firmly but comfortably.
It then flares out in a wide A-line silhouette, from the hip bone to the hemline. It is designed to fit the upper body firmly but comfortably.
- 2 Banded Necklines: scooped or high neckline.
- 3 Arm Designs: cap sleeve, sleeveless & flutter.
- 4 Lengths: short, knee, midi & maxi
- Fit Test Guide to get the perfect fit for your body
- Stretch guide
- Includes layered print-at-home pattern pages
- Skill level : Easy (yes you can do it!!)
- PAPER FORMATS: A4, Letter, A0 copyshop
- LAYERED: Yes (print at home only)
- FABRIC TYPE: Knits
- SIZES: AU6-22 (US2-18)
- SKILL LEVEL: Experienced Beginner
FABRIC & TRIMS:
- 4-way stretch fabric with 50-100% horizontal stretch & a minimum of 25% vertical stretch.
- Cotton elastane, poly elastane, poly jersey, Boo! spandex, swimwear fabric, ponte, rayon elastane, rayon bamboo elastane, stretch lace, stretch velour, double brushed polyester.
- Fabric & trim requirements, click here