Harem Pants for Babies & Toddlers
Modern Harem Pants for Babies & Toddlers
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
One coupon code can be used per order.
- Elastic Waist
- Elastic Ankle
- Designed to fit well over disposable nappies (diapers)
(Note: customers have stated that they fit well over MCN's too)
- Easy relaxed fit
- Basic Harem Pants - no side seams, no pockets
Want More Options to Sew? Here are a few more extra options you'll find in this tutorial.
- Ruffle - gorgeous ruffle detail down the outside leg
- Dinosaur Roar - panel details for little dinosaur fans (options to choose from 3 or 4 panels down the side leg)
- Mock Pocket Detail
- Topstitched or Bound Edge Pockets
- Pants - you can also leave out the ankle elastic altogether & make a great little pair of pants too.
- Extra Tutorial #1: How to make your own custom binding.
- Extra Tutorial #2: How to attach binding.
|Hip/Seam* (inch)||16 1/8||17 3/8||18 1/2||19 5/8||20 1/2||21 1/4|
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
The following table outlines fabric requirements based on 110cm (44") fabric.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.