Sweetheart Cargo Pants GIRLS PDF SEWING PATTERN
Cargo pants sewing pattern designed especially for girls!
© This pattern & tutorial is for SINGLE USER ONLY. The purchaser may print a personal copy, but it is not to be reproduced or shared in any way, including in print or digital form.
I love seeing both new & experienced sewers enjoy sewing & wearing clothes made using my patterns. I also know that not everyone can sew. So, small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, Etsy or similar, are welcome to sell products made from Pattern Emporium patterns, but I do kindly ask that you reference Pattern Emporium somewhere in your product descriptions.Due the nature of the item, refunds after purchase are not possible.
* only one coupon code can be used per order
Introducing the Pattern Emporium Sweetheart Cargo Pants sewing pattern designed just for girls.
With adorable pockets, flat front elastic waistband, slimline leg, optional ruffles & topstitching, it's packed full of features designed just for girls.
- With 3 Waistband options included in the pattern, the main tutorial outlines the Mock Fly with adjustable back waistband.
- Flat Front Waistband.
- Topstitching galore including tips on how to make yours look professional
- Slimline leg
- Rounded pockets
- Front, Back & Side Leg Pockets (pick at choose which ones you want to include)
Want More Options to Sew? Here are a few more glorious little pattern hacks you'll find in this tutorial:
- Adding ruffles or binding to your pockets
- Pleating pockets
- Pocket Flaps
- Adding Side Leg or Hem Tabs
- Making Shorts, Pedal Pushes & Capri length pants
- Alternative fly finishes - Pull-on (full elastic) pant, Zip Fly pant (with working zip)
|Hip/Seam (inch)||21 1/4||22||23 1/4||24 3/8||25 5/8||26 3/4||28|
FABRIC & TRIM OUTLINE:
|40" width||3/4||3/4||1||1||1||1 1/4||1 1/4|
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PATTERN? For a summary of what each Pattern Emporium pattern contains, click on 'What's Included' under 'OTHER' on the pink menu bar above.